Noble Rot 16
Noble Rot 16
Noble Rot magazine is the home of exciting wine and food writing. Since its launch in 2013, Noble Rot has seen chefs Pierre Koffmann, Fergus Henderson and Yotam Ottolenghi rubbing shoulders with Keira Knightley, Caitlin Moran, Brian Eno and Francis Ford Coppola, blurring the boundaries between gastronomy and the creative arts. Contributors include Marina O’Loughlin, Rowley Leigh, John Niven, Neal Martin, Jamie Goode, Kate Spicer and Jon Bonn. The magazine is based in London and published every four months.
Noble Rot was founded by Dan Keeling and Mark Andrew. Dan Keeling is the Louis Roederer Food & Wine Writer of the Year 2017, the Fortnum & Mason Drink Writer Of The Year 2016 and the Louis Roederer Emerging Wine Writer Of The Year 2015. He previously worked in music as managing director of Island Records and head of A&R at Parlophone Records, where he was responsible for signing acts including Coldplay, Bombay Bicycle Club and Lily Allen. Mark Andrew is a Master of Wine and previously worked as head buyer at London merchant Roberson wine.
• Spotlight Burgundy’s next winemaking stars including Domaine Cecile Tremblay, Bernard Moreau and Sylvain Pataille.
• Listen in to Diana Henry interviewing Californian food trailblazer Alice Waters.
• Meet singer Baxter Dury to talk Loire reds, making the album of his career, and growing up around “bonkers” musical icon dad, Ian Dury.
• Uncover some mythical gastronomic texts in Rotters’ Lost Cookbooks. Written by the good and the great of British cuisine, these are the recipe books you almost certainly will not have on your shelves.
• Feature profiles on Joško Gravner, Henri Jayer, the Manchester kebab revolution and the world of super-deluxe wine tastings, with stories, reviews and musings from Marina O’Loughlin, Simon Hopkinson, Stephen Harris, Rowley Leigh, Russell Norman, Olia Hercules, Neal Martin and John Niven, among much more...